UVC Pocket Sanitizer
Does It Kill COVID-19?
CLAIM: UV light destroys the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
PROBABLY. UV light has been shown to destroy other coronaviruses, so it will probably work on the novel coronavirus. It kills 99% of all viruses. At this time there is no one that has the virus to test so we say probably knowing that it kills other Coronaviruses. What do you have to lose?
We carry them around with us and use on all kinds of things. Don’t throw your mask away…..with few swipes and you can re-use your mask. SAFE TO USE. It TURNS OFF WHEN ITS POINTED UP
Sanitize Your Mask After Each Use / Sanitize Packages / Sanitize Menus
UVC light has been found to destroy viruses and other microbes on surfaces in hospitals. The U.S. government and the UV technology industry are working to define standards for UV disinfection technologies in healthcare settings. Hospitals use $60,000 UVC Robots in surgery rooms and patient rooms to sanitize them when finished.
What is UVC Light?
UV Light is ultraviolet light. There are several kinds of ultraviolet light. UVA, UVB and UVC. UVA light is the light that tans you when you go to the beach or are outside. UVB is what burns you when you are out to long.
UVC light is different. UVC wavelength does not make it to earth. It is stopped by our atmosphere. UVC can be dangerous to the eyes and skin. You do not want to look at this light. Our UVC Pocket Sanitizer is equipped with a Safety First Option. This unit Turns OFF if it is turned up so the light will not go in your eyes.
Our Ultraviolet Pocket Sanitizer uses a UVC lamp to eliminate virtually all the bacteria and viruses under the light. Easy to use. Hold the button for 3 seconds to turn on. Move and hold it over the piece you are sanitizing for about 15-30 seconds to clean the area.
This it 100% The Best UVC Pocket Hand Held Sanitizing Unit On The Market
Our engineered UV bacteria and virus killer does it’s job in about 15-30 seconds. All without the use of and kind of chemicals. No smell or general safety issues of using chemicals to kill bacteria and viruses.
UVC Pocket Sanitizer Can Be Used On Many Different Items
This virus and bacteria killer eliminates bacteria and viruses to help protect your household from illness.
Not more dangerous chemicals or harsh detergents. Simply “swipe away bacteria and viruses with light” and sanitize all your precious devices!
The Pocket Sanitizer includes a safety guard which turns the light OFF when it is pointed up to protect you or anyone using the unit to kill bacteria and viruses.
UVC Pocket Sanitizer….The ultraviolet disinfection lamp is the perfect size to keep in your pocket while at home cleaning or when you go out to eat or to the store. Uses 4 AAA Batteries or you can plug it into a convenient USB port.
Where To Use:
• Suitable for home, office business trips, outings, travel, easy to carry and use.
• Use ultraviolet light to remove bacteria covering housewares.
• Maintain cleanliness in the room, closet, and household items. Avoid being covered by bacteria.
• Lightweight clam shell design saves space and can be sterilized at any time.
• Simple operation, just press the switch button to sterilize.
• Built-in automatic safety switch. When the lamp tube of the germicidal stick is facing upwards in the working state, the UV lamp is automatically turned off. To restore to the working state, just rotate the lamp of the germicidal stick to face down.
• Can be powered by USB connection (cannot be charged), and also supports 4 AAA batteries
Bacteria and Viruses Are NOT Going Away Protect Yourself With A POCKET SANITIZER Order NOW While Stock Last
Do Not Point Towards Eyes
Keep Away From Children
When Lights Dim Change Batteries
Keep Lamp Clean Do Not Put In Water
This Product Could Help Prevent Corona Virus
• Product size: L125 * W35 * H25 mm.
• Package size: L135 * W75 * H30 mm
• Product weight: 65g.
• Voltage: USB 5V Current: 400mA / 4AAA battery 6V Current: 450mA
• UV-C tube: 2W
• UV wavelength: UV-C (253.7nm).
• Irradiation intensity: > 2500uw / cm2.
• Battery: 4* AAA / 6V (excluding battery)